Man V. Food Nation Thanksgiving special to air Wednesday
Adam Richman will present a special one hour “Man V. Food Nation” at 8 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 16 on the Travel Channel that will feature Thanksgiving celebrations from around the country, according to a news release.
In this special Adam visits the nation’s best places to experience the joyfulness of gathering around the Thanksgiving dinner table with family and friends.
These locations include a 17th century spread in Plimoth Plantation in Plymouth, Massachusetts, the Big Earl’s “Leg of Beast” Feast in Scottsdale, Arizona, a Hawaiian feast at the Side Street Inn on Honolulu, a barbecue dinner at Pete Jones’ Skylight Inn in Ayden, North Carolina, as well as a traditional Amish Country celebration at the Plain and Fancy Farm in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4081'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4060Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4007Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients