“Pretty Little Liars” picked up for third season
ABC Family has renewed “Pretty Little Liars” for a third season that will consist of 24 episodes and will begin in mid-2012, according to a news release.
The drama is set to return for the rest of its second season at 7 p.m., Monday, Jan. 2.
The synopsis for the January premiere episode, “Through Many Dangers, Toils and Snares,” provided by ABC Family, is as follows: “Pretty Little Liars” picks up a month later in the town of Rosewood after the four Liars were caught by police and a lot has changed in Rosewood and with the girls. No longer the mighty four best friends, the Liars are at each others’ throats and Emily has been iced out completely. But what could have divided them so severely? Has “A” finally won the game of divide and conquer? With Emily now truly on her own, is she ripe for “A’s” picking?
Alloy Entertaiment produces “Pretty Little Liars” in association with Warner Horizon Television and I. Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick and Leslie Morgenstein are executive producers
Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Holly Marie Combs, Lucy Hale, Ian Harding, Laura Leighton, Chad Lowe, Shay Mitchell and Sasha Pieterse star in the series.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 8253Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7999Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7772Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients