“Pan Am”: “Twilight’s” Ashley Greene to guest star this week
“Twilight’s” Ashley Greene will be guest starring in this week’s episode of “Pan Am” entitled “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang,” airing at 9 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 4, on ABC.
The summary for the show, provided by ABC, is as follows:
Once in London, Ted (Michael Mosley) enlists Laura’s (Margot Robbie) help to try to make an old flame – Amanda Mason (“Twilight’s” Ashley Greene) — jealous. But their date sparks a surprising romantic jealousy in Laura — will she try to vie for Ted’s attention now that he’s wanted by another woman?
What started as camaraderie has developed into real feelings between Dean (Mike Vogel) and Colette (Karine Vanasse) with each crisis they experience together on Pan Am. Now their physical chemistry reaches a boiling point after he surprises her with an introduction to his parents – who mistake her for Bridgette. Problem is: will Colette risk her heart again or is Dean really over Bridgette?
Maggie (Christina Ricci) butts heads with a hawkish congressman who disagrees with her political views, but she soon learns that politics literally do make strange bedfellows.
Meanwhile, Kate (Kelli Garner) attempts to regain her freedom from her spy game courier duties by agreeing to one last mission, but the dangerous assignment puts her life in jeopardy.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients