“The Living Room with Gerry Bonds” to feature the Middle East and interfaith understanding as topics this month
“The Living Room with Gerry Bonds” radio program will be featuring discussions on the Middle East and interfaith understanding this month when it airs at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 7 on KOSU 91.7 FM in central Oklahoma, 107.5 FM in northeastern Oklahoma and 88.3 FM in Stillwater, as well as via live audio stream at kosu.org.
Host Gerry Bonds will be joined by University of Central Oklahoma President Dr. Don Betz, who is a former consultant to the United Nations and is a recognized expert on Middle East affairs, and two Oklahoma City women, Malaka Elyazgi and Shannon Warren, who have successfully formed an interfaith women’s group, according to a news release.
“The Living Room with Gerry Bonds” will be re-broadcast at 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 10 and at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 13.
The radio program can also be followed on Facebook at facebook.com/TheLivingRoomWithGerryBonds.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients