“Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business” begins second season Dec. 5 on VH1
The second season of “Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business” debuts at 10 p.m. Dec. 5 on VH1, with the siblings heading in new directions in their personal and professional lives as they step up as CEOs of the family business, RnB Productions, according to a news release.
Viewers will see Brandy working on her upcoming sixth studio album, appearing on the most recent season of “Dancing With the Stars” and dating again after being single for a few years.
Ray J will be seen working on his relationship with his new girlfriend and also heading back into the studio for collaborations with rapper/actor Chris “Ludacris” Bridges and producer/songwriter Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, among others.
“Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business” is created and executive produced by Mark Cronin and Cris Abrego for 51 Minds Entertainment, LLC. an Endemol Company, who also produced the series “Rock of Love,” “Flavor of Love,” “Charm School,” and “I Love New York.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17454Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13102OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11643'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11460Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9987Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8525Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8435Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7203Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7020Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7003Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients