“Luck”: HBO to preview new drama series
HBO has scheduled a sneak preview of the first episode of its new drama series “Luck” immediately following the season finale of “Boardwalk Empire,” which airs at 8 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 11.
This one-time only event will air on the main HBO channel exclusively; HBO GO and HBO On Demand aren’t included, according to a news release.
“Luck,” which centers on horse racing, including the owners, gamblers, jockeys and various gaming industry players, stars Dustin Hoffman, Dennis Farina, Richard Kind, Jason Gedrick and Nick Nolte.
Executive producers for the pilot are David Milch, Michael Mann and Carolyn Strauss; co-executive producer is Henry Bronchtein and Dustin Hoffman is producer.
The “Luck” pilot was written by David Milch and directed by Michael Mann.
The drama will make its official debut Jan. 29 on HBO.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients