“Dexter” and “Homeland” season finales to air Sunday
The sixth season finale of “Dexter” and the first season finale of “Homeland,” which will be a special extended hour-and-a-half episode, are set to air at 8 and 9 p.m. respectively Sunday, Dec. 18 on Showtime.
The summaries for the finales, provided by Showtime, are as follows:
In “Dexter’s” finale, the Miami Homicide Division is in a race against a lunar eclipse to catch the Doomsday Killer before he commits his final gruesome act. Will Dexter (Michael C Hall) be able to beat them to it? Meanwhile, Debra (Jennifer Carpenter) struggles with, but finally faces up to, a new emotional reality. “Homeland’s” finale finds Carrie (Claire Danes) near-catatonic and confined to bed as events swirl around her. Meanwhile, Brody (Damian Lewis) makes his final preparations for the Vice President’s policy summit. The pieces to a deadly puzzle are falling into place, but even as she springs into action, Carrie may be too late to put it all together. When the crisis finally hits, no one—not even Carrie—can foresee the outcome of Abu Nazir’s long-awaited attack.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients