Jeffrey Donovan to direct “Burn Notice” prequel movie
Jeffrey Donovan is set to direct an upcoming two-hour “Burn Notice” movie starring Bruce Campbell and scheduled to premiere on the USA Network in spring 2011.
Filming begins in January on location in Bogota, Columbia.
The prequel, set in late 2005, begins after a Columbian rebel faction makes trouble for the locally stationed military platoon, leading Lieutenant Commander Sam Axe (Campbell) to be sent down to advise.
Sam begins to uncover the dark secrets of the area as the mission unfolds, and learns the truth about sacrifice, deception and ultimately what’s worth fighting for, according to a news release.
“Burn Notice” creator Matt Nix serves as writer and executive producer.
Donovan and Campbell are also executive producers on the Fox Television Studios project along with Mikkel Bondesen.
The season four finale of the “Burn Notice” series, starring Donovan as a blacklisted spy, airs at 8 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 16, on USA.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26512Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17561Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8879OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8492Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8412UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7605Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6228Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5649Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4993Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients