Rob Lowe stars in January Lifetime movie “Drew Peterson: Untouchable”
Golden Globe and Emmy Award nominee Rob Lowe (“Parks and Recreation”) and Kaley Cuoco (“The Big Bang Theory” star in the Lifetime Original Movie “Drew Peterson: Untouchable,” scheduled to premiere at 7 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 21.
The film, based on a true story, centers on the tale of police officer Drew Peterson’s fall from grace after the mysterious disappearance of his fourth wife, according to a news release.,
The summary of the movie, provided by Lifetime, is as follows:
Charming Chicago-area officer Drew Peterson (Lowe) seemed virtually “untouchable” in more ways than one when it came to his womanizing ways, having been married three times before landing the eye and affection of Stacy Cales (Cuoco), a woman half his age. As Peterson’s relationship with Stacy blossoms, his relationship with third wife Kathleen Savio (Cara Buono, Mad Men) unravels in a bitter divorce — until Kathleen is inexplicably found dead in an empty bathtub. Soon after making Stacy his fourth wife and having their first child, Peterson’s jealousy and controlling ways begin to strain their marriage. Suddenly Stacy disappears, leaving her two children, and Peterson’s older children behind. Peterson insists that Stacy left him for another man but in the wake of her disappearance, new questions are raised about Kathleen’s death and her case is re-opened, drawing national media attention to Peterson and the strange cases of Kathleen and Stacy. Peterson seems to bask in the media attention, professing his innocence and announcing his engagement to yet another younger woman. But when authorities take a closer look at the circumstances surrounding both cases, a different kind of spotlight is placed on him as more questions arise. Are Kathleen’s death and Stacy’s still-unknown whereabouts just a tragic coincidence? Or is there more there than meets the eye?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20729Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17578Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11978Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 8989Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8551Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8339Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7784Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4976Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4468Woman arrested on complaint of offering to engage in act of prostitution in Midwest City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients