“Petkeeping with Marc Morrone” returns to Hallmark Channel Jan. 2
A new season of “Petkeeping with Marc Morrone” will begin at 11:30 p.m., Monday, Jan. 2 on the Hallmark Channel.
Morrone, billed as Martha Stewart’s go-to pet expert, will feature topics this season including holistic treats for your pets, the wild ancestry of common household pets, pet-proofing your home, and more, according to a news release.
There will also be several shows dedicated to specific species such as turtles, ferrets, rodents and salt water creatures.
Descriptions for the show’s premiere week episodes, provided by Hallmark, are as follows:
Monday, January 2 – PROACTIVE HEALTH CARE FOR YOUR PETS
No one likes an emergency trip to the vet, and that’s why it pays to be proactive when it comes to the health of our pets. Marc discusses the importance of oral care when it comes to your pet and shares his tips for brushing a cat’s teeth. Plus, creating a mealtime menu that will keep your birds happily at home instead of visiting the vet. And veterinarian Dr. Rich Goldstein talks about what we can do to make sure our pets stay healthy
Tuesday, January 3 – GROOMING & BATHING YOUR PET
Marc shares his tips and techniques on how to properly groom your pet at home.
Wednesday, January 4 – TURTLES
Whether it’s the majestic sea turtle, resilient mud turtle or the popular red-eared slider, people of all ages seem to be fascinated by turtles and tortoises. Although they carry their homes on their backs, they still require a lot of care. Marc discusses everything you need to know to properly care for one of these creatures. Plus, wildlife conservationist Norman Soule shares some of his beautiful and rare turtles.
Thursday, January 5 – COMMUNICATION & COMPASSION
Marc talks to PETA representative, Ashley Byrne, about the misconception between the animals we pamper and the one’s that end up on the dinner table…All animals should be treated with respect and compassion. Plus, Marc discusses how to communicate and understand your pet.
Friday, January 6 – PET-PROOFING YOUR HOME
Whether it’s knocking over the garbage, tearing up the carpet, or chewing our favorite shoes, sometimes it seems like our pets were born to wreak havoc! But don’t worry, Marc shares his best tips on how to protect your valuables AND your pets by pet-proofing your home the right way.
Saturday, January 7– HOLISTIC PET CARE
As it grows in popularity, more and more animal lovers are considering holistic health care for their pets. Marc shows how to spoil your pet with some homemade treats that are natural, healthy and delicious. Plus, a veterinarian explains the benefits of holistic treatment and acupuncture for your pets.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients