Nickelodeon picks up comedy series “Bucket & Skinner’s Epic Adventures”
Nickelodeon has picked up the new comedy series “Bucket & Skinner’s Epic Adventures” to add to its 2011 first quarter schedule of brand new programming.
“Bucket & Skinner’s Epic Adventures” is a buddy comedy about two best friends on a never-ending quest for awesomeness, according to a Nickelodeon news release.
Tom Lynch (“The Troop,” “South of Nowhere”) is the show’s executive producer and Boyce Bugliari and Jamie McLaughlin (“Quintuplets,” “Kid Notorious”) are creators/executive producers. Jonathan Stark (“According to Jim”) also serves as an executive producer.
Production begins on the series this month in Los Angeles for a February 2011 premiere in the United States and globally on Nick channels throughout the world.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients