“The Lying Game” returns Jan. 2
ABC Family’s original series “The Lying Game,” which stars Alexandra Chando as twins Emma and Sutton and features Moore native Randy Wayne as Justin, returns with new episodes at 8 p.m. Monday, Jan. 2.
The January premiere of “The Lying Game” picks up on the twins’ seventeenth birthday. Emma (Alexandra Chando) and Ethan (Blair Redford) return to Emma’s birthday party after a huge quarrel with Sutton (Chando) and anxiously wait for her to show up, according to a news release.
The summary for the “O Twin, Where Art Thou?” episode, provided by ABC Family, is as follows:
It’s been a tough night for Emma and Ethan, and things are about to get tougher when they find Sutton has disappeared after their argument and the Mercer family car is missing from the garage. When the police find the car at the bottom of the lake, Emma and Ethan look to each other for support, but Thayer (Christian Alexander) threatens to tear them apart with his accusations against Ethan. Meanwhile, Char’s aunt, Rebecca (guest star Charisma Carpenter, “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”), has returned to town and Char (Kirsten Prout) is the only one happy about it.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients