“Scorned: Love Kills”: Oklahoma City’s Rob Andrew homicide featured on Investigation Discovery series April 14
The Investigation Discovery series “Scorned: Love Kills” is spotlighting the murder of Oklahoma City’s Rob Andrew at 9 p.m., Saturday, April 14.
The story covered in the episode, provided by Investigation Discovery, is as follows:
Brenda and Rob Andrew appear to have the all-American marriage with two children, successful jobs and active roles in their local church. But Brenda grows dissatisfied and begins a series of adulterous affairs. In spring 2001, she takes up with fellow Bible studies teacher James Pavatt, setting up her marriage for a rocky demise that ends when Rob is found murdered in broad daylight in their suburban garage.
The show includes interviews with the Andrews’ former neighbor Judy Gigstad; Det. Roland E. Garrett; Sgt. Roger Frost of the Oklahoma City Police Department; former District Attorney Wes Lane; and psychotherapist Dr. Robi Ludwig.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17776Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14796Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11428Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11084'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10542Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9183Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 8337OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6864Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6373Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5941Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients