“Boss”: Second season premieres Aug. 17
The Starz original series “Boss” is scheduled to begin its second season at 9 p.m., Friday, Aug. 17, according to a news release.
Kelsey Grammer stars in his Golden Globe-winning role as fictional Chicago Mayor Tom Kane, along with cast members Connie Nielsen, Hannah Ware, Jeff Hephner, Kathleen Robertson, Troy Garity and Rotimi.
Joining as series regulars this season are Jonathan Groff (“Glee”) as Ian Todd, a smart and ambitious young advisor to Kane, and Sanaa Lathan (“Nip/Tuck”) as Alderman Ross’ strong-willed and politically savvy Chief of Staff.
Special guest star Tip Harris, who is known as rapper T.I. (“American Gangster”) will appear as Trey, a former gang member with designs on a career in City Hall.
Amy Morton (“Private Practice”) will also guest star as State Senator Catherine Walsh, who has been defeated in her bid for governor three times, but is now determined to win.
A second season summary and production credits for “Boss,” provided by Starz, are as follows:
In season two of “Boss,” Kane ferociously beats back the physical symptoms of his illness with high doses of medication. But this comes at a cost — experiencing heightened psychological manifestations of the disease.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6130Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 6065Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients