“The X Factor”: Online auditions extended through April 27
“The X Factor” is extending online auditions to Friday, April 27, giving solo artists and vocal groups an additional two weeks to submit their online auditions.
To audition online, potential contestants should upload a thirty-second introduction and a one-and-a-half minute a cappella video performance to www.TheXFactorUSA.com, according to a news release.
All of America, ages 12 and over with no upper age limit, are invited to try out for Season Two (subject to full eligibility requirements.)
Auditioners may also attend one of the open call auditions in San Francisco, CA (April 20), Greensboro, NC (May 1) and Providence, RI (May 10) or MyStudio booths across the country. Open Call and MyStudio Recording Studios audition information, provided by Fox, is listed below:
OPEN CALL AUDITIONS
San Francisco, CA
Registration: April 18-19
Audition: April 20
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients