“The Pitch”: New AMC reality series debuts April 30
AMC’s newest unscripted series “The Pitch” is set to have its regular season debut at 8 p.m., Monday, April 30, followed by an encore showing of the premiere in its regular timeslot at 9 p.m.
“The Pitch” details the incredible lengths, intense stakes and tight deadlines top advertising agencies go through when they take aim at a major new client, according to a news release.
The show centers on the best creative agencies as they prepare campaigns, knowing that in the end, it all comes down to the pitch.
The premiere episode features the advertising firms of SK+G and The Ad Store in one week attempting to win the business of environmental solutions leader Waste Management
Subway restaurants C. Wonder, One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, Mister Sparky, Frangelico/Campari America, JDRF, Autograph Collection and popchips are other brands that will be featured on “The Pitch.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21139Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17655Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12237Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9306Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8802Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8735Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8608Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5353OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5020Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients