“Drop Dead Diva”: Fourth season debuts June 3
The thirteen-episode fourth season of the Lifetime series “Drop Dead Diva” premieres at 8 p.m., Sunday, June 3, with guest stars including Norman native Megyn Price, Kim Kardashian, Serena Williams, John Ratzenberger, Patty Duke, Emily Rutherford and Jake T. Austin, according to a news release.
Kardashian makes her mulitple episode debut in the season opener on the show, which follows the story of Deb, a model wannabe who dies in a car accident and whose soul ends up in the body of plus-size, recently deceased attorney Jane, played by Brooke Elliott. (Elliott lived in Enid for a few years while growing up.) Through a twist of fate and divine intervention, Deb restarts her life as Jane and begins to see life through a different perspective.
Margaret Cho, Jackson Hurst, Kate Levering, April Bowlby and Josh Stamberg also star in “Drop Dead Diva,” with Carter MacIntyre and Lex Medlin joining the ensemble cast as series regulars this season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 8253Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7999Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7772Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients