“Men at Work”: Production begins on new TBS sitcom
Production has started in Los Angeles on the new TBS original comedy series from Sony Pictures Televisio “Men at Work,” according to a news release.
Created by Breckin Meyer (“Franklin & Bash”), the sitcom features Danny Masterson (“That ’70s Show”), Michael Cassidy (“The O.C.”), Adam Busch (“Buffy the Vampire Slayer”), James Lesure (“Las Vegas”) and Meredith Hagner (“Royal Pains”), and centers on four friends who work together at a magazine.
Masterson portrays the recently dumped Milo, whose buddies are set on helping him get back into the dating game.
Lesure plays photographer and ladies man Gibbs; Cassidy is Tyler, a features writer with a sense of style and sophistication; and Busch plays Neal, a somewhat nebbish reporter who’s also the only one in the group with a steady girlfriend (Hagner).
Guest stars scheduled to appear this summer include Stacy Keibler, J.K. Simmons and Kathy Najimy.
“Men at Work” is set to air at 9 p.m., Thursdays on TBS, beginning with back-to-back episodes on May 24.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17340Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17005OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13213Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11218Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9481Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7832Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7484Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7070Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6266Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients