Hallmark Channel offers invitation to share Mother’s Day messages
In conjunction with its “Countdown to Mother’s Day” Special Weekend Event, Hallmark Channel is honoring moms with the premiere of “Notes From The Heart Healer” at 7 p.m. Saturday, May 12, as well as by inviting viewers to share heartfelt messages and photos of mothers who have healed a heart at Facebook.com/HallmarkChannel, according to a news release.
“Notes From The Heart Healer,” features the reunion of Genie Francis and Ted McGinley in the third installment of the Hallmark Channel’s movie franchise “The Note,” which centers on a journalist struggling to reconcile her past.
The movie will be rebroadcast at 7 p.m. Sunday, Mother’s Day, May 13.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients