Dramas by J.J. Abrams and Dick Wolf featured on NBC’s 2012-13 primetime schedule
NBC’s 2012-13 primetime lineup includes six new scripted series in the fall and four at midseason, according to a news release today.
Features of the new schedule involve an expansion of comedy to Tuesday and Friday nights for a total of five hours of primetime comedy, the first fall edition of the “The Voice” and new dramas from J.J. Abrams and Dick Wolf.
“Go On,” “The New Normal,” “Animal Practice” and “Guys with Kids” are the new fall comedies, with midseason comedies including “Save Me,” “1600 Penn” and “Next Caller.”
New fall dramas are Abrams’ “Revolution” and Wolf’s “Chicago Fire,” with the additions of “Do No Harm,” “Infamous,” and “Hannibal” at midseason.
“Stars Earn Stripes,” “Howie Mandel’s White Elephant,” “Ready for Love,” and “Surprise with Jenny McCarthy.” are new alternative series in the lineup.
Returning series include “The Voice,” “Grimm,” “Smash,” “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” “The Office,” “30 Rock,” “Community,” “Parenthood,” “Parks and Recreation,” “Whitney,” “Up All Night,” “The Celebrity Apprentice,” “Fashion Star,” “The Biggest Loser,” “Betty White’s Off Their Rockers,” “Dateline NBC” and “Rock Center with Brian Williams.”
The NBC 2012-13 primetime schedule, provided by the network and with new shows in upper case, is as follows:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13061Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11652Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5853Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5268Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4352Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4093Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4013How to help tornado victims
- 3642Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3374Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients