“Hatfields & McCoys” miniseries premieres May 28-30 on HISTORY
The three-part, six-hour miniseries “Hatfields & McCoys,” starring Academy Award winner Kevin Costner as Devil Anse Hatfield and Golden Globe nominee Bill Paxton as Randall McCoy, is set to air at 8 p.m. each night May 28-30 on HISTORY, according to a news release.
“Hatfields & McCoys” focuses on the true story of the legendary American family feud between the Hatfields in West Virginia and the McCoys of Kentucky involving elements such as a dispute over timber rights, a pig stealing accusation and love between Devil Anse’s oldest son Johnse (Matt Barr) and Randall’s daughter Roseanna (Lindsay Pulsipher.)
Other cast members include Golden Globe winner Tom Berenger as Jim Vance, Devil Anse’s “Uncle Jim;” Emmy Award winner Powers Boothe as Wall Hatfield, Devil Anse’s older brother; Mare Winningham as Randall’s wife Sally; and Sarah Parish as Devil Anse’s wife Levicy.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63590Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38050Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 34916Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12686Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients