“So You Think You Can Dance” returns May 24
“So You Think You Can Dance” returns for its ninth season on a special night from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday, May 24 on Fox, and this edition of the series will feature guest judges including Debbie Allen, Lil’ C, Tyce Diorio, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Adam Shankman, according to a news release.
They will be joining host Cat Deeley, executive producer/judge Nigel Lythgoe and judge Mary Murphy.
The judges searched from auditions held in Atlanta, Dallas, Salt Lake City, New York and Los Angeles for the Top 18 dancers in the country to become “America’s Favorite Dancer.”
Also, the “So You Think You Can Dance” All-Stars will be back this season to pair up with the Top 10 and perform in their specialty, ranging from ballroom, ballet, hip-hop, contemporary, jazz and more.
After its debut May 24, “So You Think You Can Dance,” which will only air once a week this season, moves to its regular time slot from 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesdays, on May 30.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14417OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 14044Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8989Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7004Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5982Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5451Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5357Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 4703Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4345Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4109'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients