“Hemingway & Gellhorn” premieres May 28 on HBO
HBO Films’ “Hemingway & Gellhorn,” starring Academy Award nominee and Golden Globe winner Clive Owen and Academy Award and three-time Golden Globe winner Nicole Kidman, premieres at 8 p.m., Monday, May 28 on HBO.
The movie, directed by Academy Award nominee Philip Kaufman, centers on the romance between Nobel Prize-winning author Ernest Hemingway and pioneering war correspondent Martha Gellhorn as they navigate through the Spanish Civil War and beyond, according to a news release.
David Strathairn, Rodrigo Santoro, Molly Parker, Parker Posey, Santiago Cabrera, Lars Ulrich, Saverio Guerra, Peter Coyote, Joan Chen and Tony Shalhoub are also among the cast.
Peter Kaufman, Trish Hofmann, James Gandolfini, Alexandra Ryan and Barbara Turner are executive producers, with Nancy Sanders and Mark Armstrong serving as co-executive producers of “Hemingway & Gellhorn.”
Production credits also include editor Walter Murch, director of photography Rogier Stoffers, production designer Geoffrey Kirkland and costume designer Ruth Myers.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10886Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10691Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9835Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9009Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5206Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4290Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3855OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3630Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3502How to help tornado victims
- 3466Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients