“Drop Dead Diva”: Mostly engaging beginning for fourth season
The Lifetime series “Drop Dead Diva” starts off its fourth season with attorney Jane (Brooke Elliott) enjoying a vacation in Italy with Owen (Lex Medlin) and then being summoned back home by her assistant Teri (Margaret Cho).
Teri informs Jane the law firm is in financial trouble and Kim (Kate Levering), who has taken over leadership while Parker’s (Josh Stamberg) away, needs Jane to take on a former client’s murder case that would be a welcome moneymaker for the firm.
Meanwhile, Jane’s best friend Stacy (April Bowlby) makes an acquaintance with relationship guru Nikki LePree (Kim Kardashian) after asking her for advice with her love life. Stacy’s beau Fred (Ben Feldman) has moved on with a new girlfriend after hearing that Stacy and Grayson (Jackson Hurst) had been seen kissing.
Elliott, who was an Enid resident for a few years while growing up, retains her charm as she portrays Jane, a character that’s really two roles in one.
Jane is actually Deb, a wannabe model who died in a car accident and whose soul returned in the body of brilliant, plus-size lawyer Jane when Jane was brought back to life at the hospital after being shot.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 77840Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16227OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13741Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12057Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11953Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 11115Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 11023Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 9407How to help tornado victims
- 8455Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8294Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients