“The Glades”: Out-of-this-world start for third season
As the third season opens for the A&E drama “The Glades,” homicide detective Jim Longworth (Matt Passmore) takes on a case involving the death of a millionaire who bequeathed all his wealth to an organization of UFO enthusiasts.
The leader of this group accuses police of covering up the true cause of death - an alien abduction, of course.
Also, the millionaire’s young wife is a suspect in the death as she was written out of his will.
On the personal front, Jim and Callie’s (Kiele Sanchez) relationship heats up, but Callie’s search for a new job after the hospital’s closing isn’t going as well.
“The Glades” is one of my favorite summer shows and I enjoyed this first episode of the third season.
Passmore remains funny and cool as the sharp, sarcastic detective Longworth and the UFO story line is an interesting one.
The advancement of Jim and Callie’s relationship is appealing – Passmore and Sanchez have a great chemistry together.
Cast members of the “The Glades” also include Carlos Gomez, Michelle Hurd, Jordan Wall and Uriah Shelton.
The third season of “The Glades” premieres at 8 p.m. Sunday, June 3 on A&E.
– Melissa Hayer
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20726Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16618Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11933Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11447Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10097Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9885OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9809Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5447Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5142Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 5023Student shot dead during botched home invasion
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients