“The Glee Project”: Season two begins June 5
“The Glee Project” returns for its second season June 5 with additional themes, all new music and more episodes as the contestants are narrowed down through intensive rounds of workshops, singing, dancing and acting-based assignments, according to a news release.
Fourteen contenders will begin the 11-episode season and will be assessed by “Glee” executive producer Ryan Murphy ; casting director Robert Ulrich; choreographer and “Glee” co-producer Zach Woodlee; and vocal producer Nikki Anders in each installment of the series to decide who will win the show’s prize – a seven episode guest starring role on “Glee.”
In the first episode of the second season entitled “Individuality,” the 14 contestants are given their first “homework assignment,” with each contender given the chance to showcase their personalities, and the winner of this task is rewarded with some one-on-one time with guest mentor Lea Michele (“Glee’s Rachel Berry”).
With the assistance of the mentors (casting director Robert Ulrich, choreographer Zach Woodlee and vocal coach Nikki Anders), the contestants get ready for the main challenge – a performance of Whitesnake’s “Here I Go Again.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3771OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3668Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3566How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients