“Saving Hope”: New NBC drama debuts June 7
“Saving Hope,” a new, hour-long drama series from Gemini Award-winning producers Ilana Frank and David Wellington (“The Eleventh Hour,” “Would Be Kings,” “Rookie Blue”) premieres at 8 p.m. Thursday June 7 on NBC.
The show stars Erica Durance (“Smallville”), Michael Shanks (“Stargate Atlantis”), Daniel Gillies (“The Vampire Diaries”), Huse Madhavji (“Combat Hospital”), Julia Taylor-Ross (“Rookie Blue”) and Kristopher Turner (“Rookie Blue”).
A summary of the series and production credits, provided by NBC, is as follows:
In “Saving Hope,” when charismatic Chief of Surgery Charlie Harris (Shanks) at Hope-Zion Hospital ends up in a coma, he leaves the hospital in chaos — and his fiancée and fellow surgeon, Alex Reid (Durance), in a state of shock.
Along with newly arrived star surgeon, Joel Goran (Gillies), Reid races to save Harris’ life. As the action unfolds, the comatose Harris explores the hospital halls in “spirit” form, not sure if he’s a ghost or a figment of his own imagination.
Reid, along with her fellow doctors, presses on to save his life and the lives of their other patients as they deal with the complicated and courageous decisions that are made in their daily struggle to keep hope alive.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22062Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13856Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 11034Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10900UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7641Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7472Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6309Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5621Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5179Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients