Courteney Cox directs and produces Lifetime movie “Tall Hot Blonde”
Golden Globe nominee Courteney Cox makes her longform directorial debut with the Lifetime Original Movie “Tall Hot Blonde,” which premieres at 7 p.m. Saturday, June 23 on Lifetime.
“Tall Hot Blonde” is based on a true story and centers on the life of Thomas Montgomery (Garrett Dillahunt), a married father of two young daughters who gets seduced by the world of online gambling and chat rooms where a virtual romance and sexual obsession wind up leading to the murder of an innocent man, according to a news release.
Cox also appears in the film.
A summary and production credits for “Tall Hot Blonde,” provided by Lifetime, are as follows:
Thomas Montgomery, a middle-aged, hard-working family man, finds reprieve from his humdrum life by playing online poker with his buddies.
During one of his poker games, he receives an invitation to chat with an 18-year-old girl with the screen name, “Talhotblond.” Introducing himself as a younger U.S. Marine “Tommy,” they begin an online relationship that quickly develops into a sexual obsession.
Sensing Thomas’ emotional distance and detachment, his wife Carol (Laura San Giacomo),unearths her husband’s cyber affair and puts an end to it by revealing to “Talhotblond” that he is not who claims to be, but in reality a married father of two.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients