“Falling Skies”: Second season brings more action
“Falling Skies,” the TNT sci-fi drama about the aftermath of a devastating alien attack against Earth, starts off its second season with more tension and action, but keeps its focus on the survivors of the 2nd Mass as they fight back against the aliens.
The season begins three months after former college professor and leader in the military resistance’s 2nd Mass Tom Mason (Noah Wyle) agreed to go along with the aliens in one of their ships in order to speak with them and attempt to figure out their plans, as well as free his son Ben (Connor Jessup) from their influence.
Ben and his oldest son Hal (Drew Roy) have become more adept in their fighting skills, although there are still questions about Ben’s harness and its connection with the aliens, while Tom’s youngest son Matt (Maxim Knight) attempts to find his place in this new world.
Resistance military leader Weaver (Will Patton) continues his solid command and Anne (Moon Bloodgood) does the best she can with what she has to work with to provide medical care for the group.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4210Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3961OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3936As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients