“The Walking Dead” Season 3 preview weekend to air July 7 and 8 on AMC
AMC will present “The Walking Dead” Season 3 Preview Weekend on Saturday, July 7 and Sunday, July 8 starting at 10:30 a.m. each day.
The two-day television event will consist of a marathon of all 19 episodes from the show’s first two seasons, concluding with a “Talking Dead” live special at 8 p.m., Sunday, July 8.
The one-time only broadcast of “Talking Dead,” hosted by Chris Hardwick, will be followed by the world television premiere of the black and white version of “The Walking Dead” pilot episode at 9 p.m.
This special version of the show’s first episode was created specifically for “The Walking Dead” fans, as it holds true to the original black and white comic book, written by Robert Kirkman, according to a news release.
During “The Walking Dead” marathon, Hardwick will introduce each episode from the season three set in Atlanta, giving fans a quick look at the new sets.
Joined by several cast members and producers, he will set up the storyline of each episode and talk about the classic moments and unique characters spotlighted.
Each episode will also be wrapped with exclusive character and scene-specific content from the first two seasons, including behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with the cast.
Filmed live in Los Angeles, the hour-long “Talking Dead” special will feature Hardwick giving fans a first look at the third season of “The Walking Dead,” including a scene from the new season, new video interviews with the cast, a tour of the new set and a glimpse of the props and wardrobes.
The host will also sit down with in-studio guests such as the series’ executive producers and other celebrity fans.
Viewers will receive information on the show’s presence at this year’s Comic-Con, updates on AMC’s “The Walking Dead” Social Game and other related news and topics.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients