Charlie Sheen makes an adept return to television in “Anger Management”
Charlie Sheen is proficient in his return to primetime television in the new FX comedy “Anger Management,” which premieres with two back-to-back episodes at 8 and 8:30 p.m., Thursday, June 28.
The series then moves to its regular timeslot at 8:30 p.m. Thursdays on FX.
Sheen stars as “Charlie,” a non-traditional therapist specializing in anger management – and a man who has battled anger issues in his own personal life.
Before becoming a therapist, he was a major league baseball player whose job ended when he tried to break a bat over his leg in a rage, causing a career-ending injury.
Now he’s dealing with relationships involving his own therapist/best friend Kate (Selma Blair), his ex-wife Jennifer (Shawnee Smith) and his 15-year-old, OCD-plagued daughter Sam (Daniela Bobadilla), as well as treating the group of patients he sees for anger management issues at his in-home practice.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63590Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38050Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 34916Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12686Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients