“The Good Wife”: Maura Tierney and Marc Warren join cast in recurring roles
Emmy Award nominee Maura Tierney (“ER”, “Rescue Me”) and British actor Marc Warren (“Wanted,” “Hustle”) will appear in recurring roles in the fourth season of the CBS drama “The Good Wife,” making their debut in the season premiere in September.
Warren will play Kalinda’s (Archie Panjabi) manipulative ex-husband, to whom she has an attraction that she finds impossible to ignore; and Tierney will play a self-made millionaire who has become the doyenne of Chicago Democratic politics, according to a news release.
The cast of “The Good Wife” includes Julianna Margulies, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Matt Czuchry, Alan Cumming and Chris Noth.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8192Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6372Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients