Kristin Chenoweth joins “The Good Wife” cast with recurring role
Emmy Award and Tony Award-winning actress, and Broken Arrow native, Kristin Chenoweth has been cast in a recurring role in the fourth season of “The Good Wife,” and will make her first appearance in September’s season premiere.
Chenoweth will match wits with both Alicia and Peter in her role as a top-of-her-game political reporter who wants to know more about the Florrick campaign and marriage, according to a news release.
Chenoweth won an Emmy Award for Oustanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her role in the series “Pushing Daisies,” and her other television credits include “GCB” and “Glee.”
Chenoweth is currently on a North American tour performing songs from her latest album “Some Lessons Learned,” along with a variety of her most memorable songs and Broadway show tunes, including music from “Wicked,” “Promises Promises” and “Glee.”
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 98297Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16555OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13177Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8674Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8399Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8073How to help tornado victims
- 7770Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6639Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6423Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients