“The Living Room with Gerry Bonds”: Water is featured topic in July edition of radio program
In July’s “The Living Room with Gerry Bonds” radio program, the spotlighted issue is water.
Guests in the first segment of the show are the Executive Director of the Oklahoma Water Resources Board J.D. Strong and the Chairman of the Board for the Chickasaw Nation Neal McCaleb.
The pair talk about the ongoing water rights dispute between the Chickasaw and Choctaw Nations versus the state of Oklahoma, the city of Oklahoma City, and the Oklahoma Water Resources Board.
This discussion is not to try the case, which is now in an extended period of mediation, but to inform listeners about the issues that divide and unite the two sides, according to a news release.
Guests in the second segment are Director of the Oklahoma Nature Conservancy Mike Fuhr and conservation photographer Kim Baker.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34808Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 28627Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6992Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6680OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4639Tornadoes hit Kan., Okla.; no injuries reported
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3855Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3630College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3354Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients