“Pretty Little Liars,” “The Lying Game” Fans will enjoy shows’ returns
The “Pretty Little Liars” midseason premiere centers on Mona’s ((Janel Parrish) release from the sanitarium and her re-entrance into the lives of Aria (Lucy Hale), Hanna (Ashley Benson), Spencer (Troian Bellisario) and Emily (Shay Mitchell) on a daily basis.
Mona unsurprisingly doesn’t receive the warmest of welcomes from the foursome of friends or her classmates in general, and someone who is new to the school but who looks familiar to the girls is discovered.
Fans will be thrilled that there are still plenty of questions to keep them guessing, and some new information is revealed in this episode, with, of course, more trouble following the girls.
“Pretty Little Liars” returns at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 8 on ABC Family.
The Season Two premiere of “The Lying Game,” finds Alec (Adrian Pasdar) in jail after his arrest for murder and Rebecca (Charisma Carpenter ) and Sutton (Alexandra Chando) plotting against the Mercer family. Emma (Chando) and Laurel (Allie Gonino) attempt to bring Ted (Andy Buckley) and Kristin (Helen Slater) back together while Mads (Alice Greczyn) encounters a mysterious newcomer.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients