“Deception”: New NBC drama moderately intriguing
Wealthy family. Secrets. Murder.
These three familiar elements of a mystery are exactly what the new NBC drama “Deception” is centered on.
Vivian Bowers, wealthy socialite, party girl and heiress to the Bowers pharmaceutical dynasty, has been found dead of an overdose, but FBI agent Will Moreno (Laz Alonso, “Avatar”) believes that Vivian was murdered.
He turns to Det. Joanna Locasto (Meagan Good, “Think Like a Man”) to use her ties to the Bowers family to get close to them and ferret out the truth.
Joanna and Vivian were best friends growing up, and although their close relationship ended years ago, Joanna doesn’t have much trouble inching her way back into the Bowers family members’ lives after showing up for Vivian’s funeral.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17613Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13042Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11234Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11211Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10608'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10120Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7197Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6592Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6062New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5967Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients