“Stateline”: OETA series spotlights state Capitol building
The Emmy Award-winning documentary series “Stateline” focuses on the infrastructrue of Oklahoma’s state Capitol building at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 10 on OETA-The Oklahoma Network.
A synopsis of the program and information on “Stateline,” provided by OETA, are as follows:
- When the Oklahoma state Capitol was built in 1917, it was a modern showplace complete with indoor plumbing and electric lights. After 96 years of constant use the symbol of state pride is showing its age.
OETA’s award-winning documentary series “Stateline” takes a look behind the marble walls to examine the problems and the cost to repair them.
- Now in its 13th season,“Stateline” is a regularly scheduled documentary series produced by OETA-The Oklahoma Network that focuses on the issues and concerns of all Oklahomans.
The Emmy Award-winning series produces documentaries with an Oklahoma focus.
Recent documentaries include an investigation into the state’s meth problem, Oklahoma National Guard deployments, a history of the Governor’s Mansion, the devastating effects of Alzheimer’s disease and an intimate look inside Oklahoma’s Native past, present and future.
Visit oeta.tv/stateline to watch past episodes.
(Photo provided by OETA)
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 60552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32931Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 31925Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 12639Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8214Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5947Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3659Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 3421Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3336George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3296OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients