“Fringe”: Third-to-last episode of series airs Jan. 11
In this week’s episode of “Fringe” titled “The Boy Must Live,” airing at 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 11 on Fox, Walter (John Noble) undergoes a trip into the deprivation tank to try to jog his memory for information on Donald, and Captain Windmark continues to work against the Fringe team.
As this is the third-to-last episode before the two-hour series finale, a plethora of knowledge is shared with viewers to gear them up for the show’s conclusion, and added to that is a healthy dose of suspense to make this an episode “Fringe” fans can’t miss.
“Fringe” stars Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown and Jasika Nicole.
J.J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci are the creators of “Fringe,” and the series is produced by Bad Robot Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television, with Abrams, Bryan Burk and J.H. Wyman serving as executive producers. Akiva Goldsman is a consulting producer.
– Melissa Hayer
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12287Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11384Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6956Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6508Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4900Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4357OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3734Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3632How to help tornado victims
- 3582Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3172Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients