“Wicked Tuna”: Season Two debuts Jan. 13 on National Geographic Channel
“Wicked Tuna” makes its second season debut at 8 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 13 on National Geographic Channel.
Information on “Wicked Tuna,” provided by National Geographic Channel, is as follows:
The show follows a group of spirited fishermen from Gloucester, Massachusetts, as they make their living the way it¹s been done for centuries man versus fish, rod versus fin, one catch at a time.
The stakes are unforgiving, but the paydays can be huge, as the fleet navigates the frigid waters of the North Atlantic, searching for the magnificent and elusive bluefin tuna.
One “monstah” catch can bring in as much as $20,000, but with a short fishing season and dwindling tuna populations, Gloucester¹s fishermen are fighting for their economic survival every time they set sail.
With just 14 weeks to earn a year¹s salary, the stakes are high for these small businessmen, and the competition is intense.
This year, 24-year-old Captain Tyler McLaughlin and the Pin Wheel join the action.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients