“American Idol”: 12th season begins Jan. 16 and 17
“American Idol” kicks off its 12th season with a special two-night, two-hour premiere featuring New York auditions at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16 and Chicago auditions at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17 on Fox.
Oklahoma City auditions are also included in this season of the singing competition series.
In addition, tryouts in Baton Rouge, LA; Charlotte, N.C.; Chicago, IL; Long Beach, CA; New York, NY and San Antonio, TX will be shown, according to a news release.
Ryan Seacrest hosts “American Idol” and is joined by judges Randy Jackson, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban as the search for the next “American Idol” begins.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients