“Nearlyweds” premieres Jan. 12 on Hallmark Channel
The Hallmark Channel Original Movie “Nearlyweds” makes its debut at 8 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 12.
Details on “Nearlyweds,” provided by Hallmark Channel, are as follows:
The honeymoon phase is over when three best friends find out their marriages licenses were never signed in “Nearlyweds.”
Danielle Panabaker (“Beverly Lewis’ The Shunning”) stars as a new bride who deals with a rocky path in her almost marriage, fueled largely by her monster-in-law, Renee played by Grammy Award-winning country music superstar Naomi Judd (“The Killing Game”).
The romantic comedy is based on award-winning author Beth Kendrick’s novel, Nearlyweds and also stars Jessica Parker Kennedy (“The Secret Circle”), Britt Irvin (“The Vow”), Ryan Kennedy (“Hannah’s Law”), Travis Milne (“Rookie Blue”) and Steve Bacic (“Big Love”).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15085Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9747OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6716Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5465Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5340OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5237Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5225Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3827Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3819Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3648As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients