“Smash”: Sneak preview to be offered for first hour of two-hour Season 2 debut
NBC will offer viewers a sneak preview of the first hour of the two-hour season premiere of the Golden Globe-nominated drama “Smash” on Monday, Jan. 14 across multiple platforms in advance of its Season 2 debut at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 5.
“Smash” will be offered on demand and online through cable, satellite and telco providers; NBC.com; NBC owned and affiliate station websites (should they choose to opt in); Hulu (including Hulu’s online distribution partners); iTunes, Amazon and Xbox, according to a news release.
The first hour will also be included in American Airlines in-flight entertainment selections on domestic flights from Jan. 15-31.
Details on “Smash,” provided by NBC, are as follows:
Back from a successful run in Boston, Eileen (Anjelica Huston), Julia (Debra Messing) and Tom (Christian Borle) are blindsided by both personal and professional obstacles as they seek to take “Bombshell” to Broadway. Karen (Katharine McPhee) consults her new mentor, Broadway star Veronica “Ronnie” Moore (guest star Jennifer Hudson), as she finds herself on the brink of fame, but her success may come at cost to Ivy (Megan Hilty). A new talent (Jeremy Jordan) is discovered in an unexpected place. Jack Davenport, Leslie Odom, Jr., Andy Mientus and Krysta Rodriguez also star. Jennifer Hudson, Thorsten Kaye, and Brian d’Arcy James guest star.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16568Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11531OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11459'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11122Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 11072Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 9787Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7713Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6975Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6919Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5729Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients