“The Killing”: AMC and Fox Television Studios team up for Season Three
AMC and Fox Television Studios have announced a partnership that will return “The Killing” to AMC for a third season.
Veena Sud will return as executive producer, writer and showrunner along with actors Mireille Enos (Sarah Linden) and Joel Kinnaman (Stephen Holder), according to a news release.
Season Three will feature a new case that will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes, with production beginning Feb. 25 in Vancouver.
The Season Three summary, provided by AMC, is as follows:
A year after closing the Rosie Larsen case, Sarah Linden is no longer a detective. But when her ex-partner Stephen Holder’s search for a runaway girl leads him to discover a gruesome string of murders that connects to a previous murder investigation by Linden, she is drawn back into the life she thought she’d left behind.
The series is produced by Fox Television Studios and executive produced by Mikkel Bondesen for Bondesen Productions. Kristen Campo is co-executive producer.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4167Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3427Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3248Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients