“Kimora: House of Fab” debuts Jan. 23
The reality show “Kimora: House of Fab” makes its debut at 8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23 on Style.
Details on the program, provided by Style, are as follows:
Style’s new docu-series “Kimora: House of Fab” pulls back the curtain to the sleek offices of JustFab – the fashion industries dot-com gem! Style icon Kimora Lee Simmons gives a behind the scenes look into the fast-paced world of JustFab, a premiere destination for women looking for affordable shoes, handbags and accessories in the latest trends.
JustFab is one of the go-to online platforms for high fashion looks at affordable prices. With more than 9 million members and growing, JustFab is quickly changing the world of fast fashion and solidifying its title as the dot-com leader in the fashion subscription space. Recently named President and Creative Director of JustFab, Kimora is set on leaving her mark. However, in order to move the company to the next level of fabulosity, she’ll need the support of the colorful JustFab staff who rival her over-the-top personality. “Kimora: House of Fab” follows these style savvy professionals as they work to bring affordable fashion to the digital forefront.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11753Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10515Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9760Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9740Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6752Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4200Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4065Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3847Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3762Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 3552OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients