Emily Sutton joins “NewsChannel 4 This Morning”
4 Warn Storm team meteorologist Emily Sutton will be handling the weather duties on “NewsChannel 4 This Morning” weekdays from 4 to 7 a.m. beginning Jan. 31.
Sutton joins Ali Meyer, Kent Ogle and Britnee Bryles on the newscast, and then will appear on NewsChannel 4′s sister station, Freedom 43 TV as the meteorologist for “Rise & Shine,” airing from 7 to 9 a.m. weekdays with Lance West and Bryles.
“This will be a lifestyle change because I will be getting up a lot earlier, but I can do this. Being a marathon runner will no doubt help,” Sutton said in a news release.
Sutton, originally from the Chicago area, has dual degrees in Atmospheric Science and Media Convergence Journalism from the University of Missouri.
Sutton has been with NewsChannel 4 since December 2009.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients