“OETA Movie Club” 25th anniversary special airs Feb. 2
“OETA Movie Club” celebrates 25 years of bringing classic films to Oklahomans with a special airing at 8 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 2 on OETA.
The special, featuring longtime host and Emmy Award winner B.J. Wexler, will include celebrity guests, movie trivia, screenings of “An Affair to Remember” and “Once,” and many surprises.
Wexler believes viewers watching “OETA Movie Club” together as a family has contributed to the program’s longevity.
“In my opinion, it’s about families,” Wexler said in a news release. “That’s what I’ve heard from our viewers, young and old, through the years, that going to the movies has always been something the whole family can do together. Right there, at home, smack dab in the middle of the weekend, there’s a chance to sit down together, as a family, pop a bucket of popcorn and enjoy one of Hollywood’s greatest movies.”
Visit www.oeta.tv to find out more about “OETA Movie Club’s” anniversary celebration, such as special 25th birthday trivia, showtimes, photos, and a backstage tour of the show set is also spotlighted.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients