“Duck Dynasty” returns for third season Feb. 27
A&E’s most-watched series “Duck Dynasty” returns for its third season at 9 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 27.
The reality show’s second season finale debuted to 6.5 million viewers on Dec. 5, 2012 and was seen by an A&E record 3.9 million adults 18-49, 3.8 million adults 25-54 and 2.0 million adults 18-34, making it the most-watched series telecast in network history among all key demos, according to a news release.“ “Duck Dynasty” was also the top trending TV show on Facebook in 2012.
Details on “Duck Dynasty,” provided by A&E, are as follows:
In the third season premiere episode, the Robertson men prepare for the beginning of duck season. Phil has two rituals that don’t go over well; a date night with Ms. Kay and abstaining from baths. Meanwhile, the guys carry out their tradition of camping out on the land but the group is quickly divided into those who’ll rough it and those who want comfort.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients