“Girls,” “Enlightened” air new episodes day before Super Bowl
With the Super Bowl airing Sunday, Feb. 3, this week’s episodes of HBO’s “Girls” and “Enlightened” will have a one-time-only debut presentation the day before, on Saturday, Feb. 2.
The next episode of “Girls” premieres at 9:05 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 2, followed immediately by the debut of the next episode of “Enlightened” at 9:35 p.m. Both shows will also be aired at their usual times, at 8 and 8:30 p.m., on Sunday, Feb. 3.
Information on multiplatform viewings of the shows, provided by HBO, is as follows:
Both upcoming episodes are available now on HBO GO and HBO On Demand, and will remain on the HBO GO service throughout the week, and will also be available on select affiliateportals. Viewers can access HBO GO from their desktop (hbogo.com) or via the HBO GO app – now available for download on Apple’s iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, select Android devices, Xbox 360, Samsung Smart TVs, Roku and Kindle Fire.
The following week, “Girls” and “Enlightened” will return to their regular schedule, debuting new episodes on Sunday, Feb. 10.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients