“Shameless,” “House of Lies” and “Californication” given renewals
Showtime has picked up “Shameless,” “House of Lies,” and “Californication” for new seasons to air in 2014.
Season-to-date, all three shows are pacing above their previous seasons across platforms. Season Three of “Shameless,” starring William H. Macy and Emmy Rossum, is up 22 percent, currently averaging 5.4 million weekly viewers across platforms, and up 63 percent versus its first season, according to a news release.
Season Two of “House of Lies,” starring Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell, is averaging 3.2 million weekly viewers across platforms, up 10 percent from its freshman season, and Season Six of “Californication,” starring David Duchovny, is averaging 3.1 million weekly viewers, up 21 percent versus Season Five.
Production for the new seasons of all three series will begin in Los Angeles later this year.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients