“Motive”: ABC picks up new drama series for summer 2013
“Motive,” a thrilling crime drama from Daniel Cerone, the executive producer of “Dexter” and “The Mentalist,” has been picked up by ABC for 13 episodes to air in summer 2013.
The drama has a unique twist centering not on who did the crime, but why the crime was committed in the first place, according to a news release.
“Motive” stars Kristin Lehman (“The Killing”) as Det. Angie Flynn, Louis Ferreira (“SGU: Stargate Universe”) as Det. Oscar Vega, Lauren Holly (“NCIS”) as Dr. Betty Rogers, Roger Cross (“24″) as Staff Sergeant Boyd Bloom, Brendan Penny as Det. Brian Lucas and Cameron Bright (“The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″ as Manny Flynn.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients